Undergraduate: Bachelor degree of Psychology in Soegijapranata Catholic University (2001-2005)
- Master of Profession degree of Industrial and Organizational Psychology in Gadjah Mada University (2006 – 2009).
- Doctorate degree of Psychology in Gadjah Mada University (2017 – on going)
Talent Mapping Workshop (2013), Certified of Assessment Center Assessor (2015), Multi-level Analysis Workshop (2016), Workshop of Organizational Culture Assessment Tools (2016), Theory Building Basic Level (2016), Theory Building “Constructive Realism (2017), HR Meet and Talk “ Leading Millenial Generation” (2017), Workshop of Causal Analysis (2017).
Research interests in a wide range of industrial and organizational psychology such as research that leads to selection management, talent management, assessment center, organizational behavior, organizational development, and in the field of consumer behavior especially those related to tourism and history or culture. Recently, it is deepening towards economic psychology, especially with regard to tax compliance behavior, cognitive and social representation toward taxation, public goods experiment, neuroeconomic, saving and spending behavior related to economic perspectives.
- Top ten of Best Article Writer in Scientific Meet and Talk of Himpunan Psikologi Indonesia in State University of Yogyakarta, 2016
- Certified Assessor of Assessment Center from PPM Management in Jakarta, 2015
Mentoring and Supervision
Undergraduate Studies: More than 30 undergraduate students of Psychology Faculty in Brawijaya University had been supervised include those whose work as independent researcher in research theme and students in a research group under the same supervisor.
Clustered Theme: Hiring Discrimination (Interview Bias in Selection Management), Tax Compliance Intention, Organizational Behavior in Disruption Era (in Online Transportation Services), Counterproductive Behavior in Govermental and Higher Education Organization.
1) Productive and counterproductive work behavior: A meta-analysis study, (2018), 2) An overview of the comparative types of higher education institutions based on the six-box Weisbord model, (2017), FISIP UB Internal Grant Research. 3) Interest in history, satisfaction, and intention to revisit the Majapahit Museum as part of Domestic Tourism in East Java, Indonesia, (2017), 4) The Image of the Directorate General of Taxes, Taxpayers Trust, and Tax Compliance Intentions, (2016), 5) Working Memory, Task Switching, and Complex Task Span, (2016), 6) Interview bias: The influence of stereotypes (Batak and Javanese tribes) on factors in work interviews, (2016), FISIP UB Internal Grant Research. 7) Perception as a Victim at the Oppression Workplace in terms of DISC’s human typology, (2015), BOPTN Grant Research. 8) Management of “Ingratiation” and “Self Promotion” Impressions about the ranking of changes in work interviews, (2015), Research on Internal Grants of FISIP UB. 9) The role of Intra-organizational and Personal Competencies of Higher Education Workers to Achieve Academic Customer Satisfaction (2014), Research on Internal Grants of Brawijaya University FISIP. 10) Analysis of Factors Affecting the Intention of Entrepreneurial Students with Non-Entrepreneurial Parents, (2013), Universitas Brawijaya Research Grant. 11) Analysis of Psychological Aspects Affecting Online Expenditures on Consumers, (2012), Research on Internal Grants FISIP Universitas Brawijaya.
Selected Research Funding
Published in some National and one international Scale of Scientific Journals and orally presented in national and international conference.
- Susilawati, I.R. (2018). Productive and counterproductive work behavior: A meta-analysis study. Mediapsi. 4 (1), p.7-21.
- Patriani, I., Susilawati, I.R (2015). Relationship between career capital and work-life balance at employees at PT. Petrokimia Gresik.12 (1).
- Susilawati,I.R. (2014). Can Personal Characteristics, Social Support, and Organizational Support Encourage Entrepreneurial Intention of Universities Students?. 41 (4).
- Susilawati.I.R., Silviandari, I.A. (2012). The Influence of Personality Type on Intention to Buy Consumers through New Product Advertising with Presentation of Heuristic-Systematic Persuasion Model, Manasa, 1 (2). December, 2012.
- Silviandari, I.R., Widyarini, I., Susilawati, I.R., Ilhamuddin (2013). The Influence of Spirituality, Spiral Affectivity and Organizational Climate to Occupational Commitment Group, Manasa, 2 (1), June, 2013.
- Himpunan Psikologi Indonesia (HIMPSI)
- Industrial and Organizational Organization (APIO Indonesia)