Undergraduate: Bachelor Degree in Psychology (2004 – 2009) from Airlangga University
Postgraduate: Master Degree in Clinical Child Psychology and Certified Psychologist (2009 – 2013) from Padjadjaran University
- Counselor for Students Counseling Unit, Faculty of Sosial and Political Science
- Psychologist in Pusat Kajian dan Terapan Psikologi (PKPT), Universitas Brawijaya
- Life Span Development, specifically child and youth.
- Children with special needs
Mentoring and Supervision
Extensive experience of undergraduate programme student supervision in Psychology Department, Faculty of Social Sciences dan Political Sciences, University of Brawijaya.
- Optimism Bias : How It Predicts Our Future, 2016
Selected Research Funding
- Fitria, Ika. (2016). Training for Improving Mother’s Knowledge on Caring to Her Teenager Daughter with Moderate Intellectual Disabilities (10-13 Years Old) which having First Period of Menstruation. Jurnal Ilmiah Mediapsi, Vol 2 No 2,
- Member of Indonesian Psychological Association (HIMPSI)