Dita rachmayani initially educated at psychology department Universitas Brawijaya (2007-2011) and continued her master’s degree in clinical psychology at Universitas Gadjah Mada (2012-2014), both with cumlaude predicates.
Professional experiences :
2018 as operator tracer study, at Psychology department, Universitas Brawijaya
2017-2018 as member of final project team at Psychology department, Universitas Brawijaya
2016-current as editorial board in the Mediapsi journal, Universitas Brawijaya
2015-current as lecturer at Psychology department, Universitas Brawijaya
2013-2014 as health and mental disorders courses assistant at psychology faculty, Universitas Gadjah Mada
2011-2012 as lecture assistant in clinical psychology at psychology department, Universitas Brawijaya
- Human-technology interaction, internet use, social media (digital literacy, nomophobia) and impact to psychological (psychological well-being, subjective well-being, loneliness, self-disclosure, fear of missing out, internet addiction, social media addiction, etc).
- Physical health (adherence to taking medication in chronic illness : cancer, hypertension, diabetes mellitus type II) with psychological condition (psychological well-being, subjective well-being, social support, resilience).
- The best master’s degree thesis publication in psychology at the Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada (2014)
- The 2nd Best Lecturer Award in the Field of Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi from Psychology Dept. Faculty of Social and Political Sciences Brawijaya University (2017)
Mentoring and Supervision
Until now Dita Rachmayani is supervising 10 undergraduate students with topics related to human behavior with the use of technology, as well as in the health topic.
- Smartphone is my saviour : Analysis social anxiety with nomophobia in adolescents. presented in national seminar “Cybereffect : The effect internet to human life”, Surakarta, 25 Agustus 2018
- Preliminary Study : Overview of Mental Health Literacy in Adolescent Users of Technology. Presented in national seminar “Individual strengthening in the information revolution era”, Surakarta, 29 April 2017
- Internet for Children : A review Study. Presented in 3rd International conference on early childhood education. Bandung, November 2016
Selected Research Funding
- Community Services Grants from Directorate General of Research and Development Republic of Indonesia (2016).
- Grant for Junior Researcher Universitas Brawijaya (2018): Research about Employability of Youth with Disability. (Unita Werdi Rahajeng, Ari Pratiwi, Alies Poetri Lintangsari)
- Competence-based Grant for Textbook Publication Universitas Brawijaya (2018): Disability and Inclusive Education in Higher Education (Ari Pratiwi, Alies Poetri Lintangsari, Ulfah Fatmala Rizky, Unita Werdi Rahajeng)
Author of 6 articles with H-index = 2, citations = 5 (source : Google Scholar, August 2018)
- Rachmayani, D & Mawarpury, M. (2015) Internet addiction : A review social-clinical psychology..Jurnal Psikologi Unsyiah. Psychology Dept. Syiah Kuala University. 2(4).
- Rachmayani, D & Mawarpury, M. (2015). Contemporer psychotherapy analysis : Dance movement as therapy. Jurnal Psikologi unsyiah. Psychology Dept. Syiah Kuala University. 3(5).
- Sarirah, T., Rachmayani, D & Supriyono, Y. (2017). The role of academic dishonesty in the relationship between self-regulated learning and peers social support with academic achievement. Mediapsi. Psychology Dept. Brawijaya University. 3(1). 1-8. http://dx.doi.org/10.21776/ub.mps.2017.003.01.1
- Rachmayani, D., Kurniawati, Y & lestari, S. (2018). Application the fairy tale method to increase brushing teeth knowledge and behavior in kindergarten children. Elementary School Education Journal. Muhammadiyah Surabaya University, 2(2). 12-20. http://dx.doi.org/10.30651/else.v2i2.1678
- Member of Indonesian Psychological Association (HIMPSI).