Undergraduate: Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Major in Developmental Psychology, Airlangga University (2002 – 2006)
Postgraduate: Master Degree in Educational Psychology, Indonesia University (2009 – 2011)
- Broad main interest in Educational Psychology including self-regulated learning, academic dishonesty, moral-character
- Human development focusing on adolescence
- The 1st Best Lecturer Award in the Field of Teaching from Psychology Dept. Faculty of Social and Political Sciences Brawijaya University (2016/2017).
- The 2nd Best Lecturer Award in the Field of Teaching from Psychology Dept. Faculty of Social and Political Sciences Brawijaya University (2017/2018).
Mentoring and Supervision
Extensive experience of undergraduate programme student supervision in Psychology Department, Faculty of Social Sciences dan Political Sciences, University of Brawijaya
- Moral Identity and Academic Dishonesty among colege students: Moderating by Gender, presented in The Asian Conference on Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, Kobe-Japan, March 22-25 2017
- Stress effect on False Memory, 2017, funded by Brawijaya University
- The effect of pictorial health warning size and labels on intentions to quit smoking, 2016, funded by Brawijaya University
- Optimism Bias: How it Predict Our Future, 2015, funded by Brawijaya University
- Parent’s academic expectation, academic self concept, and high school student’s anxiety in national examination, 2014, funded by Brawijaya University
Selected Research Funding
- Community Services Grants from Directorate General of Research and Development Republic of Indonesia (2016).
- Grant for Junior Researcher Universitas Brawijaya (2018): Research about Employability of Youth with Disability. (Unita Werdi Rahajeng, Ari Pratiwi, Alies Poetri Lintangsari)
- Competence-based Grant for Textbook Publication Universitas Brawijaya (2018): Disability and Inclusive Education in Higher Education (Ari Pratiwi, Alies Poetri Lintangsari, Ulfah Fatmala Rizky, Unita Werdi Rahajeng)
- Permatasari, D.P., Rahajeng, U.W., Fitriani, A., Kurniawati, Y. (2018). Parent’s academic expectation, academic self concept, and high school student’s anxiety in national examination. Jurnal Ilmiah Psikologi Terapan, 6 (1), 63-73
- Syafrina, D., Permatasari, D.P. Dara, Y.P. (2016). Parasocial and romantic beliefs: study on Korean Drama Viewers. Mediapsi, 2(2), 16-22
- Member of Indonesian Psychological Association (HIMPSI).